- Establish and maintain a continuous improvement process.
- Maintain consistent procedures for improvement despite the natural cycle of building markets.
- Establish, meet, then exceed, target profit performance.
- Form effective business and asset management planning strategy that takes advantage of changing markets, land pricing/availability, and building costs.
- Establish control mechanisms that permit confidence to grow profitability in geographic as well as vertical market share.
- Align quality product delivery with employee and staff development.
- Recognize and align the values of the market with the employee development and improvement process.