- To maintain the confidence of statistical information provided by the Information TQM Executive Group.
- The assurance that no member of the group is competing with another in the same market.
- The maintenance and reporting, in a timely manner, all statistical and qualitative benchmark data, builder by builder.
- To keep confidential and not divulge any financial data to other members of the group, except in the group setting and with permission of the builder.
- To attend and facilitate each meeting.
- To prepare necessary project outlines the group members will be expected to undertake for the next scheduled meeting.
- To keep and distribute minutes of each scheduled meeting.
- Upon recommendation of the group, seek and obtain other consulting services that will enhance the progress of the group. Any cost of such services would be in addition to the consultant/facilitator fees by the group.