- The willingness to share financial and statistical information with the entire group, either using a company name or a specific identifier.
- The attendance by an Owner or equity partner level person at each meeting.
- To be responsible for own travel and lodging fees for each meeting.
- The remittance of consultant/facilitator fees in a timely manner and maintaining a current balance prior to each meeting.
- To work diligently on project assignments and be prepared for presentation, dissemination and discussion at appropriate meeting(s).
- The sharing and accepting guidance from other members of the Group on how to reach the target objectives related to the projects undertaken.
- To be willing to accept the reality that long term quality improvement can work against a short term profit opportunity; and will initially require a greater investment of management time and overhead.